This is a skill empowerment program (Digital Skills Nigeria) by the Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy in partnership with several institutions (including Microsoft) to enable Nigerian students to acquire cutting-edge digital skills.
It comprises building foundational and advanced skills across the following categories:
- Administrative Professionals: Develop essential skills needed for administrative roles, including communication, writing, time management, and must-have software skills.
- Project Manager: Discover how to manage projects effectively with scheduling, budgeting, and communication, and explore PM tools in Microsoft 365, etc.
- Business Analyst: Explore foundational business analysis concepts and understand key processes. Practice using software tools for common business analysis tasks.
- Systems Administrator: Learn about this multifaceted role — from managing on-site, cloud, physical, and virtual implementations, as well as storage security.
- Data Analyst: Explore foundational concepts used in data analysis and practice using software tools for data analytics and data visualization.
- Software Development: Understand the core concepts and structure of programming languages and learn how they’re applied.
Besides these, there are some selected advanced Certification Exams you can also write for FREE which are listed below:
Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-500): Demonstrate your real-world knowledge of Microsoft 365 security implementation and administration, including identity, access, threat and information protection, governance, and compliance. Designed for professionals with Microsoft security experience.
Azure Data Scientist
The Azure Data Scientist applies their knowledge of data science and machine learning to implement and run machine learning workloads on Azure; in particular, using Azure Machine Learning Service. This entails planning and creating a suitable working environment for data science workloads on Azure, running data experiments and training predictive models, managing and optimizing models, and deploying machine learning models into production.
Power BI Data Analyst
The Power BI data analyst delivers actionable insights by leveraging available data and applying domain expertise. The Power BI data analyst collaborates with key stakeholders across verticals to identify business requirements, cleans and transforms the data, and then designs and builds data models by using Power BI.
Azure Security Engineer
Microsoft Azure Security Engineer (AZ-500): You will learn how to implement secure infrastructure solutions in the Microsoft Azure platform, manage identities, provide role-based access, and secure data within an Azure ecosystem.
It manages Azure identities and governance; implements and manages storage; deploy and manage Azure compute resources; configures and manages virtual networking, and monitors and backs up Azure resources.
Azure DevOps Engineer
Designing and Implementing DevOps Solution (AZ-400): Configure processes and communications, Design and implement source control, Design and implement build and release pipelines, Develop a security and compliance plan, and Implement an instrumentation strategy.
How to Participate
Visit this link to register and click on get started.
STEP 1 Get started by registering for your course of choice and completing your learning.
STEP 2 Take your course mock exam and score above 60% on or before the 27th of the month. A Qualified candidates list will be compiled monthly and you will be contacted via email to notify you of your status.
Vouchers will be distributed to qualified candidates on or before the following dates:
•30th March 2023
•31st July 2023
•30th November 2023
This program will stop giving out vouchers by November 2023
Participate in the Proctor Exam Preparatory Class.
Use your voucher and take your certification exam.
Kindly note that limited vouchers are available.
If you are not a Nigerian, click here to see free certifications available for you.